Having a busy day? Nothing unusual, right? Feel drained and sluggish? This is normal too. At times, we may be surrounded by too many people. We could be working on too many projects at once. We may end up feeling like we drag our bodies ahead. That is because when we walk, we are not aligned with our energies. Through the day, we start losing our energy. So, we tend to lose our rhythm. So, how can we make the most of our natural energy? Have you heard of Donna Eden Energy Medicine?
Donna Eden is a pioneer in the field of holistic healing. She is one of the most powerful voices of Energy Medicine. She makes stunning demonstrations and delivers engaging experiences. She explains how to direct energy for holistic health and happiness.
Want to Know More About Donna Eden?
Donna is a New York Times bestselling author, speaker, and the leading proponent of Energy Medicine. She first began working with her body’s energies when she was just 27 years old. She tried to heal herself from Multiple Sclerosis. Fast forward to 40 years later; today, she and her husband David Feinstein, run the world’s largest Energy Medicine School. Together, they have trained 100,000+ students including healthcare professionals to learn about their own energies.
First of all, to understand what she says, let’s begin by knowing Energy Medicine.
What is Energy Medicine?
Energy runs through all of us. It helps us move. It lets us complete mundane tasks and also achieve big feats. What’s most interesting about this life force is that it has incredible intelligence. It sets the foundation of all your body’s physical systems. These include immune, respiratory, reproductive systems, and others. The energy guides these systems to keep you alive and thriving. Energy Medicine is the practice of tapping into this brilliant energy. It is all about mobilising it for your health and well-being.
How Can you Understand Energies and Use it to your Benefit?
The energy body is a very refined system. Once you understand it, you can reach to the root of the problems you face. Thus, you can solve them easily.
Donna Eden Energy Medicine works with some of the energies that are unknown to the Western world. But they have been practiced as traditional healing methods in the East for thousands of years. While the inner energies can’t be measured or seen through electronic devices yet (as far as I know), it is now possible to see people’s auras through ‘special’ cameras. “Dr. Valerie Hunt, a leading researcher at the University of California in Los Angeles, conducted studies using sophisticated methods to record subjects’ aura-energy data while clairvoyants described their aura. She discovered that data frequencies and patterns were indicative of aura colours”.
Finally, now, the Western science is coming close to the Eastern traditional understanding of energies.
How can you Benefit from Donna Eden Energy Medicine?
Energies govern what’s happening in our bodies. You may be surprised to know that different energies regulate different parts of the body. When energies are not aligned, it may feel challenging to complete even simple tasks. That’s when Donna Eden Energy Medicine steps in.
- First of all, Donna Eden Energy Medicine can fight illnesses: It can be used to address a range of illnesses. Even if it can’t overcome the illness, it can provide you comfort. Donna Eden Energy Medicine also helps healthy people stay fit. If you have an immune condition, it opens up multiple pathways for the body to heal effectively.
- Likewise, Donna Eden Energy Medicine can help students boost their learning: Often, some students are labeled as not-so-smart. But Donna Eden found that it was their energies that weren’t supporting their natural intelligence. She worked with a bunch of students to get the energy flowing better through their brain and body via daily exercise routine. Donna Eden Energy Medicine, thus helped them emerge as smarter students and achieve their dreams.
- Donna Eden Energy Medicine heals stress and anxiety: In today’s professional or personal life, you may live under tremendous stress. Probably, you are weighed down by meetings, deadlines, presentations, deals, etc. Donna Eden Energy Medicine helps curb stress from daily life. It helps express your best self with joy, ease, and fluidity.
- Donna Eden Energy Medicine to heal others: Your energies can affect those of your families’ and friends’. So, if you help yourself, you can help everyone else around you. Similarly, when you are healed, you have the power to heal your loved ones. You can exude good energies, uplift them, and balance energies. Donna Eden Energy Medicine gives you the tools to get your energy in harmony with your lifestyle. They are easy and can become a part of your daily life.
How does Donna Eden Energy Medicine Works on your Daily Life?
How exciting would it be to be able to maneuver with your body’s energies, so that it can work with the lifestyle you are living!
As per Donna Eden Energy Medicine, there are 14 major energy flows or meridians – half of them go up, half go down. These are aligned with your muscles and movements so that you can walk, run, swim or complete any task. The direction of the flow of the meridians is coordinated with the movement of the muscles so that it has that positive effect.
When you feel tired, these meridians start working in the reverse direction. And when you push further, you get exhausted because you are going against the flow. You feel drained and your body asks for rest. When this happens, it may be a good idea to time your rest well.
Body clock vs. the time clock – it’s important to choose the right one
If you follow only the time on the clock, it disturbs the rhythm of the body and its alignment with energies. Instead, the body clock is a brilliant system. It works in sync with your body. Putting the body clock to your benefit is simple: when your body feels energetic, you’re good to work. When it is tired and demanding rest, let your body clock guide you.
How Can you Utilise Donna Eden Energy Medicine?
You do not need to devote a lot of time to work with Donna Eden daily energy routine in your regular life. Just a few minutes are all you need, to get your energy systems into a flow. Donna Eden has listed a few techniques that you can fit into your daily exercise routine. The more you do them, the more they develop as habits in your body. Because every day, your food, toxins in the air, negative thoughts can throw your energies off. When you start Donna Eden’s daily energy routine, your body can counter these energies. It will learn how to not be affected, and how not to be vulnerable to such actions. Result: A more balanced and centered you.
Donna Eden’s daily energy routine includes the following techniques. Simple to follow and do, these go a big way in empowering you from within. No matter what your physical condition is, or ailment, you can adapt the daily exercise routine to match your body’s capability. If not the principal exercise, you can shift to the alternative to make it work for you.
CROSS-OVER SHOULDER PULL
This posture balances and harmonizes energy, improves coordination and clears thinking. This is important to do before any other exercise of Donna Eden’s daily energy routine. You have less than 50% capacity to heal yourself if your energies are not crossed over. This sets the ball rolling for energy work.
- Put one hand on your opposite shoulder.
- Dig your fingers into the back of the shoulder, drag them over the top, and pull firmly down and across your body diagonally to your opposite hip.
- Do this several times, and then repeat on the other side.
If you have someone at home to help, ask them to rub their hands from the shoulders to lower back swiftly.
THE FOUR THUMPS
The Four Thumps is a fantastic way to push the “reset” button for your body’s energies.
Use several fingers or knuckles to vigorously tap the spots for 15−20 seconds each. While thumping, breathe in through your nose and out through your mouth.
This technique is broken down into four main components:
- Stomach: Tap cheekbones under each eye vigorously with 2 or 3 fingers.
- Kidney 27: Locate the U-shaped notch at the top of your breastbone. Move down and out about an inch to find the spots to tap.
- Thymus: With one or both hands thump your fingertips or knuckles on the sternum at the thymus gland.
- Spleen: Tap the spleen meridian Neurolymphatic points, beneath the breasts and down one rib, for at least fifteen seconds or tap the spleen acupuncture points, located on the side of the body about four inches down from the armpits. If either set is tenderer, use these points as they will have a stronger beneficial effect on your spleen meridian.
It’s always a good time to balance and harmonise energy, improve coordination and clear your thinking. The cross-crawl posture of Donna Eden daily energy routine lets you achieve all of this.
- While standing, seated, or lying down, lift your right arm and left leg simultaneously. As you let them down, raise your left arm and right leg.
- Repeat, this time exaggerating the lift of your leg and the swing of your arm across the midline to the opposite side of your body.
- If you can, twist so that your elbow touches your opposite knee. Continue this exaggerated march for at least a minute, again breathing in deeply.
THE WAYNE COOK POSTURE
The Wayne Cook Posture is named to honour Wayne Cook, a pioneering researcher of Bioenergetics force field who demonstrated the effectiveness of this technique for treating dyslexia and stuttering.
This posture of daily exercise routine focuses your mind. It allows you to untangle inner chaos, see with a better perspective, think clearly, and learn more proficiently.
- Sit with your spine straight. Place your left foot over your right knee. Hold your left ankle with your right hand and the bottom of your left foot with your left hand.
- Breathe in slowly through your nose, letting the breath lift your body while stretching your leg toward you. Exhale slowly through your mouth, relaxing your body. Repeat four to five times.
- Switch to the other foot and repeat this entire process.
- Uncross your legs and “steeple” your fingertips, resting your thumbs just above the bridge of your nose. Breathe slowly in through your nose and out through your mouth three or four times. On the last exhale, curl your fingers at the centre of your forehead, push in, and pull slowly to your temples, stretching the skin on your forehead. Slowly bring your hands down in front of you. Surrender into your own breathing.
WAYNE COOK – ALTERNATIVE
If you’re not able to get your body into the Wayne Cook Posture, worry not. There are simpler alternatives presented in Donna Eden daily energy routine. Here is what you can do to gain similar benefits, though usually not as potent:
- While sitting, cross your ankles. If standing, cross ankles if you can do so comfortably.
- Extend your left arm in front of you with the palm facing outward.
- Cross your right wrist over your left wrist, bring your palms together, and clasp your fingers.
- Turn your hands “under and up” and rest them on your chest, beneath your chin.
- Inhale slowly through your nose, letting the breath lift your body.
- Exhale slowly through your mouth, relaxing your body. Repeat four to five times.
- Uncross your legs and “steeple” your fingertips, resting your thumbs just above the bridge of your nose at the Third Eye (between the eyebrows above the bridge of your nose). Hold this position as you breathe deeply four or five times.
- On the last exhalation, curl your fingers at the center of your forehead, push in, and pull slowly to your temples, stretching the skin on your forehead. Slowly bring your hands down in front of you. Surrender into your own breathing.
THE CROWN PULL
Do you have mental congestion and headaches? Clear it all and refresh your mind. This posture of daily exercise routine sharpens memory, and opens you to higher inspiration.
- Place your thumbs at your temples and rest your fingertips in the middle of your forehead.
- Slowly, with pressure, pull your fingers apart to the temples stretching the skin above your eyebrows.
- Place your fingers at the hairline and repeat the stretch.
- Repeat this pattern along the top, center, and back of your head. Continue all the way back and down until you reach the base of your neck. Use pressure as you pull.
- Move down to your shoulders and push your fingers into the back of your shoulders and hold. Often pull across your shoulders towards the front. Finally, release and bring your hands to the middle of your chest for at least one breath.
It’s important to energise and trash the toxins into your body’s waste removal system. Enjoy a clear stagnant energy from your body. But before you begin, here is what you should remember:
- Neurolymphatic work helps clear toxins. So you may experience some nausea from this technique as the toxins are released for elimination. You may want to proceed more slowly or work fewer points in subsequent sessions to yield maximum benefits.
- If you have any injury, skip pressurising it.
- Drink lots of water to help your body clear out the toxins that are released.
- Press in on any of the points shown in the chart with strong pressure and make tiny circles with your thumb or finger (press/buzz).
- Press/buzz each point for about five seconds. Do a few points each day.
- Work tender points for several extra seconds. The tenderness may not go away immediately, but you are clearing the congestion. Return to points that were tender on subsequent days.
Boost your confidence, clear your mind and protect yourself from negative energies around you. This is one of the simplest postures of the daily exercise routine.
- Place your hand on your pubic bone.
- Take a deep breath in as you move your hand, slowly and deliberately, straight up the centre of your body to your lower lip.
This unique posture of Donna Eden daily energy routine calms you and centres you. It helps you connect a number of body’s energy circuits. A word of caution: It may make you feel dizzy and be mindful to not faint.
- Place the middle finger of one hand on the Third Eye and the middle finger of your other hand in the navel.
- Gently press each finger into the skin and pull it upwards. Hold for twenty to thirty seconds.
- You can hold it longer if you like.
- Often you will experience a deep sigh and/or yawn. This shows that your energies have hooked up.
Energies are natural and a gift of evolution. They have been with us from the beginning of time, but we lost the knowledge about them somewhere on the way. Now with Donna Eden daily energy routine, we have a chance to redefine them. It’s time we focus on ourselves and become our better versions. That’s the first step towards bringing a change in the world around us.
So, how can you make the most of your energy? The next step is Clearing, Centering, and Grounding Your Energies .
Have a Good Day and Life
Wellness Explorer & Lover